KFF Online Portal Instructions
Welcome to the Klarman Family Foundation’s online grant portal. The following instructions will help you successfully complete your submission, and you can also click the icon next to a specific question for more information or response examples. Please contact Erin Peterson if you have any questions during this process.
A few notes before you get started:
- Your submission may be completed in multiple sessions. At any time, you have the option to save the information you have entered and finish your submission later by clicking the “Save and Finish Later” button at the bottom of any page. As you switch tabs your responses will also be automatically saved.
- Always return to your in-progress submission by going to the “My Account” page at https://www.grantrequest.com/SID_1770 and log in using your e-mail address and password. Using any other link will create a NEW submission rather than allowing you to return to your in-progress submission.
- All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required and must be filled out before submission.
- To print the entire submission at any time, click the “Printer Friendly Version” link in the upper right corner.
To attach the requested files to your submission, follow these steps:
- Scroll down to the Upload section at the bottom of the Attachments page.
- Select the type of attachment that you want to upload from the drop-down menu next to the Title field (e.g., Independent Audit). Make sure you select the correct type of attachment. Failure to do so could result in the system flagging your proposal as missing a required attachment.
- Click on the browse button.
- The file upload window will pop open on your screen.
- Locate the file that you want to attach to your proposal on your computer or network.
- Click “Open” (in the file upload window).
- Click Upload
- The page will refresh and the attached document will appear at the top of the page. You can click on the name of the file to view it and make sure that it is the file you intended to attach to your proposal.
- Repeat these steps for each attachment, making sure to change the “Title” field to match the file you are uploading.
Review and Submit
- Click on the “Review my Application” tab at the top of any page to review your entire submission. Any required fields that you may have missed will be highlighted.
- When you are ready to submit, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Submit.” You will receive a submission confirmation e-mail. You may go back to see your submission at any point in time. You can also print a copy and save it for your records. Please note that you will NOT be able to change your submission after clicking the Submit button.